Posted by donAdeo on 2015-03-17
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup startup launch program, with a portfolio of over 1400 Graduate companies from across 85+ cities and six continents.
This week, the Founder Institute will host its first ever Global Virtual Demo Day to showcase some of the program's top Graduates to an international audience of investors and entrepreneurs, live and online.
This Global Virtual Demo Day will take place on Thursday, March 19th at 6:00pm PT (see local time here), and it is open for anyone to attend.
See Global Startups Solving Global Problems
During the live Global Virtual Demo Day, you can see pitches from top Founder Institute Graduates from four different countries, and three different continents. All presenting companies have already raised a small amount of funding or generated traction, and each is tackling a large, global issue with a huge market; such as satellite delivery, personal health, online security, online journalism, the sharing economy, corporate healthcare, and more. Presenting companies include;
1. Nexercise (http://nexercise.com) is a mobile platform for delivering addictive corporate wellness challenges. $1M+ est. revenue in 2015. $1.3M seed funding, TechStars alum, and DC Founder Institute Graduate.
2. Peerby (http://peerby.com) is neighborhood sharing-economy app, with traction in Europe and an insurance-based revenue model. $2.5M funding, TechStars alum, and Amsterdam Founder Institute Graduate.
3. Tapgenes (http://tapgenes.com) is a family-health service for tracking and understanding your family genealogy health tree. Co-founded by 23andme alum, Blueprint Health alum and Singapore Founder Institute Graduate.
4. ConnectX (http://connectx.com) is launching satellites with storage capacity with the highest level of security. It is the ultimate in high value data storage. Los Angeles Founder Institute Graduate.
5. Logrr (http://logrr.com) is an Identity as a Service platform for enterprises that connects employees to their cloud business applications without using passwords. Montreal Founder Institute Graduate.