Posted by Anon on 2014-03-17
- fairly efficient pitch process
- firm truly invests time to get to know entrepreneurs over time and find good fits
- incredibly nice people, fair/balanced and also not afraid to challenge
- very engaged as board member / investor, one of the most proactive in terms of communication in general
- want big outcomes like everyone else, but not "unicorn" chasers with unrealistic expectations
- if you are southeast-based, even better as this is their area of focus ... Florida/Gulf Coast/Atlanta/Carolinas/DC
- there isn't any bad ... the only bad would be if you don't fit with their investment profile, which is B/C round level vs. seed or A round.