Posted by jonnystartup on 2012-01-17
The 9th Founder Showcase is scheduled for January 19th in Mountain View, CA, and for the first time will feature TheFunded.com’s Entrepreneur Investor Awards, where we will celebrate the best investors of 2011, and see talks from Mark Suster, Mike Maples, Jr., and Dave McClure.
These Investor Awards are not your average popularity contest. In fact, the main criteria are the 2011 ratings and reviews investors receive from the 17,000+ Founder and CEO members of TheFunded.com – the web’s largest community to rate and review startup investors.
So, without further ado, here are the finalists for the 2011 TheFunded.com Entrepreneur Investor Awards;
- Ben Horowitz (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Brad Feld (Managing Director at the Foundry Group)
- Bryan Schreier (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Chris Dixon (Founding Partner at the Founder Collective)
- Dave McClure (Founding Partner at 500 Startups)
- David Skok (General Partner at Matrix Partners)
- David Sze (Partner at Greylock Partners)
- George Zachary (Partner at Charles River Ventures)
- James D. Robinson IV (General Partner at RRE Ventures)
- Jeremy Liew (Managing Director at Lightspeed Venture Partners)
- John Backus (Managing Partner at New Atlantic Ventures)
- John Doerr (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers)
- Jon Callaghan (Founder and Managing Partner at True Ventures)
- Joshua Kopelman (Managing Partner at First Round Capital)
- Marc Andreessen (Co-Founder and General Partner of Andreessen Horowitz)
- Maria Cirino (Co-Founder and Managing Director at 406 Ventures)
- Mark Suster (General Partner at GRP Partners)
- Matt McCall (Co-founder and Managing Director at DFJ Portage Ventures and Partner at New World Ventures)
- Mike Maples Jr. (Managing Partner at FLOODGATE)
- Philippe Herbert (Partner at Banexi Venture Partners)
- Roelof Botha (Partner at Sequoia Capital)
- Ron Conway (General Partner at SV Angel)
- Shlomo Dovrat (General Partner at Carmel Ventures)
- Steven Arnold (Co-Founder and Venture Partner at Polaris Ventures)
- Yuri Milner (Founder and CEO of Mail.ru Group)
If you are an entrepreneur who has worked with any of the finalists, take a moment to give them a rating or review on TheFunded.com by clicking on their name above. Your ratings will help us select the awards.
The awards up for grabs are;
- Most Disruptive Investor: Reserved for an investor who consistently demonstrated an investment strategy in 2011 of supporting innovative companies with big aspirations to disrupt established markets.
- Top Rated Investor in the Americas: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across North, Central, and South America.
- Top Rated Investor in Asia: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across Asia.
- Top Rated Investor in Europe, Middle East and Africa: Reserved for an investor who demonstrated an impressive track record in 2011, and received the highest acclaim from TheFunded.com’s members in 2011 across Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Best New Fund Manager: Reserved for a new investor in 2011 that received the highest acclaim from the TheFunded.com’s members, and who has immediately demonstrated savvy and a willingness to help promising entrepreneurs succeed.