Posted by Jonathan Greechan on 2011-04-14
The Founder Institute will be hosting a free Pitch Bootcamp on Tuesday, April 19th from 6:00 - 9:00pm in downtown Denver. Join us for food, networking, informative talks, and pitch practice sessions with two of Denver's leading entrepreneurs;
- Jon Nordmark, CEO of UsingMiles.com and Founder of eBags.com
- Mike Stemple, CEO of Mosoro and Co-Founder of SkinIt
What is the Agenda?
This is a hands-on, intensive 3-hour workshop. The evening begins with talks by Jon Nordmark and Mike Stemple that are designed to help you refine your skills. Then, you pitch in front of both experts and your peers to receive constructive feedback, and make connections with other like-minded entrepreneurs. The evening format is based on the best practices of the Founder Institute, the largest pre-seed incubator in the world.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea or an early-stage company that wants to improve their pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup as a cofounder or early team member.
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Founder Institute.
Space is extremely limited, so register today at http://denverpitchbootcamp.eventbrite...
Applications to the Denver Founder Institute are also being accepted until May 1st. To launch your dream company in Denver, apply today.PRIVATE: Members Only