Posted by The Founding Member on 2010-05-21
On May 18th, TheFunded hosted another exciting Founder Showcase event in Mountain View, California. Nearly 50 investors, 150 Founders and 50 other guests attended the evening festivities. A brief recap of the event is below.
eVenues, an Expedia for meeting space, was the Grand Prize Winner, winning tickets to TechCrunch Disrupt and DEMO Fall 2010, $2500 in cash, $2000 in free legal from Cooley Godward Cronish LLP, and $250 in oDesk credit.
SnapShop, which lets you use your mobile to try before you buy, was the Runner-Up.
Other presenters included:
- Amahi - Making networking simple.
- Breakthrough - A platform for secure online counseling.
- CloudCanvas - Full-featured creative applications right in the web browser.
- Heliograph - Making content acceleration better, easier and affordable.
- Memetales - A marketplace for children's books, media and merchandise.
- Monstrous - Brand-based social gaming.
- Puzzazz - Building the premier source for puzzles and puzzle games.
- Sales Portal - Google Adsense for phone leads.
- TrueInsider - Empowering employees to improve their company.
- vSee - Remote teamwork made simple.
- Zendorse - Social commerce for media and entertainment.
And in case you weren't able to speak with any of the other great companies at our Pitch Tables, here they are:
- Charles River Ventures
- Morgenthaler Ventures
- SoftTech VC
- Aon Techshield
- Cooley Godward Cronish LLP
- Microsoft BizSpark
- TechCrunch Disrupt
- DEMO Fall 2010
- VC Taskforce
We hope to see you at future Founder Showcase events!PRIVATE: Members Only