Posted by The Founding Member on 2010-04-22
TheFunded Founder Showcase, the leading seed-stage pitch and networking event taking place on May 18th in Silicon Valley, has just added DEMO as a prize partner. The Grand Prize Winner of the Founder Showcase will now win a $5000 Alpha Pitch slot at DEMO Fall 2010, in addition to free services from Cooley Godward Kronish LLP and oDesk. The worldwide DEMO conference focuses on emerging technologies and new product innovations and will provide the Grand Prize Winner with an even greater platform for exposure and success.
Less than 50 tickets remain for the event, and there are only a half dozen low-price pitch tables available. Reserve a spot today.
Help fellow startups by reviewing the pitches on the Showcase, and voting for your favorite ideas. Voting ends on Sunday, May 9th. The top 3 pitches in the competition are currently:
- CloudCanvas - An online application that enables creative people to make art, design, and other digital media right in the browser.
- Monstrous - A next generation social game platform for the iPhone, Wii, Playstation 3, XBox 360, and Facebook.
- 1-800-Battery - A one-stop search portal and phone number to deliver hard to find rechargeable batteries for hundreds of thousands of devices.
The three newest pitches in the Competition are:
- vSee - A desktop software that makes distributed teamwork simple via secure application sharing, videoconferencing, and file transfer.
- eMotion Group - Developing BFF Gemz - a smart fashion accessory linked to a social network.
- Sales Portal - An online, real-time auction based exchange for live phone leads.
If you have an seed-stage technology company less than 2 years old and with less than $500,000 in funding, add your pitch to TheFunded Showcase for your chance to present at the event. The evening festivities attract an audience of over 250 investors, founders, and members of the press.PRIVATE: Members Only