Posted by Anonymous on 2008-07-08
Tags: Preparation Valuation
A established company that obtained licenses, concessions and other basic infrastructure in Telecommunications and is ready to begin operations but need capital for CAPEX.
1) We are looking to rise $1.6M.
2) We invested $ 3 M over 3 years.
3) Profitability occurs 120 day after. (We have a signed contract with Investor that will produce those earnings)
4) Cash flow MV results is 10.2 X for SECOND Yearr (Signed contract with Investor)
5) Investor is one of the largest Corps in the world.
We are trying to "aggregate" in our â€œ pre money valuation" "an opportunity cost" of $1.5M resulting a pre money valuation of $ 4.5M and we are using a cash flow MV of 6X for valuation.
Some one could let us know about this formula of " pre money valuation"