Posted by Anonymous on 2008-02-28
Tags: Preparation Intermediaries
Community, I could really do with some advice concerning compensation for finders. I have been told that finders fees can range from 1% - 8% of the total monies raised. It would appear that 2% is the norm "
Currently I am having this conditions placed on me :
- 4% of total monies raised.
- 4% of total profits from monies raised (i.e. product revenues).
- 2% of any follow-on funding (even from other finders).
- No shop agreement for 60 days.
- Place on the board
- Finders fees covered up to $10,000
Now, place this in the context of a $200M+ investment and you can see my issue.
All comments invited - THANK YOU.